Google Alert - Currency

Google
Currency
As-it-happens update January 28, 2018
NEWS
One of Japan's largest digital currency exchanges has said it will refund most of the $534m (£380m) worth of virtual assets lost in a hacking attack. Coincheck has promised to use its own funds to reimburse more than 46bn yen ($423m) to customers who lost their NEM crypto-currency coins on Friday.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Customs Intelligence and Investigation Directorate (CIID) officials have detained a carrying illegal foreign currency worth around Tk72,62,670 at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport on Saturday night. The detainee, Md Sobhan Sheikh, is a resident of Sreenagar in Munshiganj. Acting on a tip-off, a team ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Can I show the aged receivables report in a seconday currency?
i use odoo online. my default currency is GBP. so I expect my aged receivables report to be in GBP. but I invoice some of my customers in USD. can I have my aged receivables report also in USD ? Flag. Reply; Comment; Share. Post ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts