Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update ⋅ November 17, 2017
NEWS
But while Jones may have been editorial director of the books department at The New York Times, an alum of Time magazine and The Paris Review, a graduate of Harvard and holds a doctorate in English and comparative literature from Columbia — none of this impressed Condé Nast-ers. They ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
My mum always told to me to treat my feet with respect. She would say, "They support your body and it's a tough job." When I was young my feet didn't need so much care, but as I age they are becoming very dry. I use a foot file but not a specific balm (only my body cream). I should be keen on the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts