Google Alert - Server

Google
Server
As-it-happens update March 25, 2018
NEWS
'I built a small server and ran it in my room as there was nowhere else to put it. Because of funding we couldn't really afford a lot of the most high-tech equipment, so I built the server cases out of Lego just to support the server and keep the dust off. I had it under my bed and it kept the whole thing together ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
To which the server responds: 'Yeah because it's three o' clock in the fucking morning and I want to go home.' The incident happened at a Pita Pit in Montana, Canada – which has branches in Manchester – at around 2am on Saturday. The video was shared on Facebook by Shaelynn MadPlume and ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts