Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update March 18, 2018
NEWS
"The hard part is going through all the fashion shows and screenshotting all the looks you like and calling them in. I have an assistant who ... 10 10 Blake Lively arrives at the Michael Kors show during the new york fashion week 2018 on February 14, 2018 in New York City. (Photo by Pierre Suu/GC ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
My husband and I share an underwear drawer. I wasn't aware this was unusual, until I mentioned it to colleagues during the planning of this, our biannual men's fashion special, and they roared with laughter. It's a legacy issue, as they say in business meetings. Obviously we're grown-ups and don't have ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
He looks to modern fashion icons like Kanye West and Jerry Lorenzo for inspiration, and gets ideas from fashion magazines and social media sites. "I like rap music, I look at what a lot of rappers wear, but at the same time, I mix my own styles in," he said. He's also a "big trench coat guy," enamored with ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts