Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update November 18, 2021
NEWS
Inc.com
The album itself is a decade old, but she re-recorded the entire thing--plus tracks that were never released. It's the second album Swift has re-recorded in an effort to own her music after a drawn-out dispute with her former label.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Guardian
I am not a model or a celebrity, but my image has been stolen from me. When I was 17, a high school boyfriend disseminated the nude pictures I had sent him to what felt like everyone I had ever met, as well as a number of people I hadn't.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts