Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update November 22, 2021
NEWS
Detroit Free Press
"I think there must be something wrong with me, Linus," says the round-headed star of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" in the 1965 cartoon that is forever young. "Christmas is coming, but I'm not happy. I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel.".
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
CNN
(CNN) It was a battle of the Boston boy bands on Sunday. New Edition and New Kids on the Block performed onstage together for the first time ever on the American Music Awards' stage. NKOTB, made up of brothers Jonathan Knight and Jordan Knight, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts