Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update November 24, 2021
NEWS
NPR
Every year, more outlets offer holiday movies (and by that I mean overwhelmingly Christmas movies, but occasionally not). And the places that offer them seem to offer more. It has become a kudzu situation. How are we getting VH1 holiday movies now?
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The New York Times
What you'll find at this year's tropical circus: hundreds of galleries, institutions proudly exhibiting homegrown work and an array of NFT-themed gatherings.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
New York Post
I love it there, I grew up there. I believe that when one door closes, multiple doors open … so I am excited to see what the future brings. And maybe one day, if these mandates are lifted, I can return and can finish my career as Jason Morgan," Burton ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Guardian
Moira Buffini's new play tries to be everything at once. A state-of-the-nation satire, of sorts, it is also a haunted house story with drawing-room farce, country house murder mystery and dystopian disaster movie optics thrown in.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts