Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update October 25, 2021
NEWS
desmoinesregister.com
Hot on the heels of his controversial Netflix special, "The Closer," comedian Dave Chappelle has announced Des Moines as one of the 10 locations in the U.S. and Canada where he will appear for a screening of his "Untitled" documentary.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Deseret News
"I'm now self-isolating and following government guidelines," Sheeran wrote Sunday in an Instagram post. "It means that I'm now unable to plough ahead with any in person commitments for now, so I'll be doing as many of my planned interviews/performances I ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts