Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update June 30, 2021
NEWS
As a London College of Fashion alumni, I had intended to embark on a career within the fashion industry. However, not seeing myself represented within ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Splashed by DKG gave me purpose again with my first love— fashion. Using my art to build my confidence, I set out to leave my mark on the world. I ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Debenhams' summer sale has huge savings across fashion and home. Read full article. Anya Meyerowitz. Wed, 30 June 2021, 10:45 am ·2-min read.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
... and Alexander McQueen wants to usher in a new generation of talent at its storied fashion houses. For a month, professionals who aspire to work for ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Smith, who died in 1987 at age 39, was a rising star in fashion in the mid-1970s when with a partner he founded his own company, WilliWear. With a ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
In 2017, when Malcolm went to audition for the fashion show again, her bra cup size had increased to a 30B. "I was rejected from the show in 2017 by [ ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Fashion trends bring women and men from all over the world together while also allowing them to express their own personal style. Nafas Hussey is a ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Top labels are repeatedly failing to address discrimination against women and violence in supply chains, shows research. Clothes from the first ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Of course, the name Dior is most commonly associated with the French luxury fashion house Christian Dior SE. Thus, it falls into the category of ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts