Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update July 22, 2021
NEWS
CNN
Coel wrote and starred in the HBO Max series "I May Destroy You." She received four Emmy nominations for her work on the show earlier this month.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
NPR
Famed musician Eric Clapton said on Wednesday that he will not perform in any venue that requires audience-goers to be vaccinated against COVID-19. "Following the PM's announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021, I feel honor bound to make an ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Arrowhead Addict
But I will say this: Ted Lasso's first season is a masterstroke in every way, a comedic achievement like no other show I can recall. Most of my favorite comedies ever have needed entire seasons to learn the characters, to round into form. "Skip season one," I will ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts