Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update April 14, 2021
NEWS
Billboard
The rising British star was the musical guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday night (April 13), where she stepped into the spotlight for a performance of "Love Is Back.".
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
"They/them/theirs," Stodden wrote alongside a selfie. "I don't identify as she or her. I've never felt like I ever fit in anywhere. I was bullied horribly in school because I was different. The other girls never understood me. It got so bad that my mom pulled me out of ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
"I think the most important thing I learned through my experience, both of my experiences, is that the kids come first," says Jenner, who shared four kids with her late first husband Robert Kardashian (daughters Kourtney, Kim, Khloé and son Rob) and two ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Screen Rant
After a teaser earlier this year that offered a glimpse at the film, the recent debut of the first full trailer showcases a very different kind of zombie movie. Continue scrolling to keep reading ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
USA TODAY
Jack Atkins and Chloe Veitch in Season 2 of Netflix's "The Circle." (Netflix). By Ilana Kaplan. April 14 ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Forbes
Based on Leigh Bardugo's worldwide bestselling Grishaverse trilogy and the Six of Crows duology, Shadow and Bone finds us in a war-torn world where lowly soldier and orphan Alina Starkov has just unleashed an extraordinary power that could be the key to ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Screen Rant
Since her debut, Gal Gadot has become the new star of the DC Extended Universe. Currently, Gal Gadot has the most films in the DCEU out of all the recurring characters. With four movies as Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot has provided a plethora of wonderful ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
BuzzFeed
Since 2014, Anthony has been starring in Marvel Cinematic Universe movies as Sam Wilson/Falcon. He starred in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
"Listen, I just want to get this out there," said Colbert. "You recently recorded Fearless (Taylor's Version) and I got to ask: is the song 'Hey Stephen' about me?".
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
EW.com
"The first costume? Yeah, that was rotten," RuPaul says during a Werk Room visit, leaving all the queens' jaws hilariously anchored to the floor. Visage also delivers a few ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts