Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update April 12, 2021
NEWS
PEOPLE.com
"I like women. I'm gay," the Bravo star said. "I'm a member of the LGBTQ+ community. It has taken me 42 years to say that but I am so proud of where I am right now. I'm so happy where I am. To be able to be comfortable in my own skin after so long is just so nice ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Hollywood Reporter
Carrie-Anne Moss; Justine Bateman's 'Face: One Square Foot of Skin' arrived in bookstores April 6. The actress opened up with ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The New York Times
Had the Louvre concluded that the painting was not actually the work of Leonardo, as a vocal handful of scholars had insisted? Had the buyer — reported to be Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, though he had never acknowledged it — ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
CNN
(CNN) The BAFTA film awards, selected by members of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, were presented over the weekend. The drama "Nomadland" led among films with four wins, including best film. See below for a full list of nominees with ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Cinema Blend
That goes just as much for Anthony Mackie's Sam Wilson and Sebastian Stan's Bucky Barnes as all of the non-titular characters so let's start off with those gents.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
I rarely check my DMs and a friend of yours DMd me and I just happened to pick up her message and it sent me to your page. I want to tell you, first of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful daughter Azaylia," Johnson said.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
The former Divas Champion, 37, celebrated her seventh wedding anniversary with fellow WWE star Bryan Danielson (a.k.a. Daniel Bryan), 39, and posted some cute throwbacks from their relationship, including snapshots with their daughter Birdie Joe, 3, and 8- ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Cinema Blend
The death of Chadwick Boseman hit many of us hard, and one can't help but think about the late actor in the midst of awards season and ahead of the Black Panther sequel. Questions are swirling around the upcoming film, with many wondering how ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
BuzzFeed
This week, Taylor Swift dropped Fearless (Taylor's Version), the re-recorded version of her 2008 album Fearless. Don Arnold / WireImage. Now, we all know how beautiful the original Fearless is — the Grammy Album of the Year-winning LP is quintessential ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Slate Magazine
Earl Simmons, better known to the world as DMX, had one of the most wonderfully chosen names in the history of rap. X, who died on Friday after suffering a cardiac arrest a week earlier, took his moniker from the Oberheim DMX drum machine, an instrument ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts