Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update January 22, 2021
NEWS
Entertainment Tonight
The pic shows that it's the same cutout Ben's three children -- Violet, 15, Seraphina, 12, and Samuel, 8, whom he shares with ex-wife Jennifer Garner -- placed in front of Ben's house over the summer.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
India Today
It isn't the only caged animal in Ramin Bahrani's engrossing if metaphorically top-heavy new movie, which presents its wily antihero, Balram Halwai (Adarsh Gourav), with a difficult question. Will this ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
Hadid went on to give a shout-out to her fellow mothers in another post, captioning a video of herself winking at the camera, "to new moms: if u washed your face today, i'm proud of you.".
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
USA TODAY
"This is so crazy! Welcome back to my YouTube channel," Giannulli began. "I am really excited because obviously I haven't filmed in a really long time and I'm just grateful to be back on YouTube and I'm really excited for you guys to watch this video.".
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
BuzzFeed
1. Alright, backup, so — where did we leave off last season??? I guess there was a videotape of people in classic Archie comic masks "murdering" somebody who was supposed to be "Principal Honey" and Jughead, Betty, and Charles are in the cabin where ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Us Weekly
The 39-year-old hairstylist made history when she was named the oldest Bachelorette in history in March 2020. While the ABC series was forced to suspend production on her season for several months due to the ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
USA TODAY
"Dustin is looking forward to spending more time with his girlfriend, playing his bass guitar/video games, as well as making videos for his fans on social media," Paul added. Paul also ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PEOPLE.com
"When I was in quarantine with COVID-19, I got to take a good hard look at myself," he began. "Inspired by my faith in God to reunite our country, I wrote this song and I sent it to Tim.".
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Comicbook.com
Boom's first series, titled Magic, is an ongoing series by Jed MacKay and Ig Guara, and will take readers from Ravnica to Zendikar. The new series will open with the attempted assassinations of three Ravnica Guildmasters - Ral Zarek, Vraska, and Kaya.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Entertainment Tonight
"I'm honestly so awe-inspired by my generation and I think -- whether it be the 100th day of the same protest we saw this summer or the ways in which young people were innovating in every single way to lead the movement for social justice -- the lessons are ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts