Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update October 14, 2020
NEWS
BuzzFeed
Kristen Bell has opened up about Dax Shepard's recent relapse, revealing she will continue to "stand by" her husband. Valerie Macon / Getty Images. Last month, Dax shared the news that he'd relapsed after 16 years of sobriety when an ATV accident led to ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Washington Post
The Bachelor franchise has always taken place in an alternate universe isolated from the outside world, where dates involve helicopters, hot tubs and professions of deep feelings between near strangers. All in the service of falling in love on television.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WBUR
Since we don't have social calendars anymore, a big part of my day has become deciding how much of it I am going to spend being terrified and sad versus how long I'll allow myself to get so angry my ears bleed. I could probably do the latter 24/7 most days, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Mercury News
Dear Amy: Is the male "midlife crisis" a real thing? Columnist Amy Dickinson (Bill Hogan/Chicago Tribune). After 20 years of marriage, my "pillar of the community" husband started acting strangely. He started dressing young, going to bars, and then quit ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
BBC News
BBC Breakfast presenter Naga Munchetty is to join Radio 5 Live, presenting three days a week in the mid-morning slot formerly filled by Emma Barnett. Munchetty will host the radio show from 10:00-13:00 on Mondays to Wednesdays, and will keep her spot ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Yahoo Sports
Meghan Markle says she and her husband Prince Harry have a shared belief in making the world better for their son Archie, as she spoke about motherhood and activism. Meghan, 39, said that motherhood had made her more courageous and she had ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Bustle
In this October 14 daily horoscope, Bustle's resident astrologer Mecca Woods, founder of My Life Created, shares the astrological events happening today that will affect every zodiac sign. Below, here's a look at how astrology will affect our lives today.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Yahoo Sports
Watch: A mouse runs riot in the 'Good Morning Britain' studio. Content is currently unavailable. Good Morning Britain had an uninvited guest today - in the form of a mouse which appeared on the studio floor. The tiny rodent managed to throw the ITV breakfast ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Screen Rant
Game Informer's October cover, which focuses on Insomniac's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, features artwork from the character's co-creator Sara Pichelli. The upcoming stand-alone title, a follow-up to 2018's Marvel's Spider-Man, will focus on the ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Billboard
Check out the lyrics and music video below. I wonder, if I'm being real. Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? I wonder, wouldn't it be nice. To live inside a world that isn't black and white? I wonder, what it's like to be my friends. Hope that they don't think ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts