Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update September 29, 2020
NEWS
Every year, billions of animals suffer and die for clothing and accessories in the name of fashion. Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Free People—all ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
3News' Maureen Kyle got some expert fashion advice on the best jeans for moms from Hallie Abrams, The Wardrobe Consultant. "I feel like I'm seeing ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I love fashion as much as I love music, if not more. I like what it means. I like the way it's presented. I don't know if I like the way it's consumed, but I like ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Online fashion retailer ASOS has launched a new "circular collection" which it claims use zero waste designs and recycled materials to produce a ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The fashion designer Marine Serre says the word "relevant" a lot during our 45-minute Zoom call – 11 times in fact. Which is totally fair. Because from ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Billie Eilish's style is much more than a fashion statement; it's an indicator of a shift in how an entire generation of young girls and women are growing ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts