Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update January 5, 2020
NEWS
Washington Post
Dear Amy: I am 33. My parents split up when I was 10, but I am still close to both. My dad remarried when I was 12. My mom has not remarried or dated anyone since their divorce. My problem is that Mom pressures me to see her all the time. My dad doesn't ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Indian Express
MELBOURNE — Actors, popstars and Britain's royal family have stepped in to offer support for victims of Australia's unprecedented bushfires, helping to raise millions for firefighting services and wildlife shelters. On Sunday, Australian actor Nicole Kidman ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Comicbook.com
Congratulations are in order for Riverdale's Vanessa Morgan after she got married today. She tied the knot with professional baseball player Michael Kopeck. The ceremony at Walton House in Homestead, Florida had a couple of members of the Riverdale ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
KESQ
As the excitement continues to build around the Palm Springs International Film Festival, local restaurants and stores downtown saw a bump in business. Thousands of people flooded the city to see some of Hollywood's biggest stars, world premiere ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Fredericksburg.com
If you missed the first installment of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Olive Kitteridge, it's OK. You don't need to have read it to appreciate "Olive, Again." I don't even remember much of the plot. So why would I recommend a book that follows one I have forgotten?
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WCCO | CBS Minnesota
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Friends and family are remembering a once-rising star rapper who was found dead on New Year's Day. Alexis Alijai Lynch, 21, had a booming rap career under the stage name Lexii Alijai. But that stardom was suddenly cut short.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WrestlePages.com
Alex Coughlin, Clark Connors, Karl Fredericks, & Toa Henare def. Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma, Yota Tsuji, & Yuya Uemura via pinfall. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima def. Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata via pinfall. Main Card. Naoki Sano, Shinjiro ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts