Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update November 4, 2019
NEWS
Brainiacs at Northeastern University, MIT, and IBM Research in the US teamed up to create the 1980s-esque fashion statement, according to a paper ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
At university, my friends nicknamed me Fashion, because I was always buying new clothes. I had a weekend job at a bookshop and saved my meagre ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The fashion industry as it exists today is extremely detrimental to the environment. Textile dyeing is the second-biggest clean water polluter in the ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts