Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update July 29, 2019
NEWS
This year's Fashion Passion will also benefit from the Montague Planning Department's new project of twinning Turners Falls with a neighborhood in ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about the latest fashion trend: the return of the fanny pack. That's right, the '80s have returned with a vengeance.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"I don't need any other lovely face to be my showstopper. My models are my showstopper. They are who make my outfits shine on the ramp," said ace ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WE GET it. It's hot outside. And probably inside, too, if you're living in an non-air conditioned hell like like many of us. A heatwave can make you want ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Whether it's the peter pan collar or pussycat bow. But there were two divas who need to be credited to bring about the change in the fashion industry.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts