Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update May 4, 2018
NEWS
A hint of shaping – whether it's with a silk shirt or a jumper loosely tucked in at the front – will stop trousers looking too voluminous. Stylist: Melanie Wilkinson Photography: David Newby. Fri 4 May 2018 02.00 EDT. Sara wears trousers, £39.99, hm.com. Roll neck, £21.75, warehouse.co.uk. Jumper, £139 ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I don't believe in working for other people (I started a fashion and lifestyle brand, after all), but I make exceptions when it comes to my beloved father. Especially when he offers me a position that allows me to do cool things, like meet with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and make googly eyes at ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts