Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update April 13, 2018
NEWS
I started using Linux three years ago while attending university, and I was fascinated to discover a different desktop environment. My professor introduced me to the Ubuntu operating system, and I decided to dual-boot it along with Windows on my laptop the same day. Within three months, I had ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Those include the Windows Subsystem for Linux that lets you run the same Linux scripts and utilities from a Windows server, much smaller images for Server Core, improved support for Kubernetes container orchestration, and Hyper-V isolation for Linux containers. Others are logical progressions from ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts