Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update April 19, 2018
NEWS
I change distributions like people change socks, because I'm stubborn and refuse to test things through virtual machines and would rather run it pure and dry off my hardware. I have this one unbranded 8gb USB stick that I literally bought (a handful of others of, all lost or dead) out of the back of a van, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
According to a post at XDA-developers, it seems possible that this could be used for non-Windows OSes, such as Linux, or whatever Google Fuschia actually is. However, that functionality may already be covered by the recent addition of Crostini containers. In an article by TechRepublic's Alison ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts