Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update April 11, 2018
NEWS
The last time I tried Solus, it was still in its infancy stages, and it wasn't to my tastes really. I had been thinking of which Linux distro to take a look at next, and I wanted to pick something that wasn't based off Debian / Ubuntu / Arch / Gentoo / OpenSUSE or any of the majors, so I decided to give Solus 3 a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
InduSoft has announced an update to their software for industrial automation. InduSoft Web Studio version 8.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) introduces enhancements to several features increasing the HMI/SCADA software's capabilities. The scalability from embedded IIoT applications running on Linux, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts