Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update March 6, 2018
NEWS
Chrome for Windows is now built with Clang, the open-source compiler, as Ars Technica reports. For more info, also see the LLVM Project Blog, which mentions "We now use Clang to build Chrome for all platforms it runs on: macOS, iOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, and Windows. Windows is the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Pass installation license to a command line only linux PC
Hi, I currently have a matlab2017b installation installed on my ubuntu16.04 linux. I need to use the license on an ubuntu 16.04 machine with command line only. How do I pass the license from one machine to another (I don't need it on the current machine). Tnx ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
[Linux] Linux & Wine: Recent change crashing battlenet helper
I had the same Problem on Arch Linux with KDE Desktop. I use Lutris with standard wow install. This Package fixed my Problem: ttf-ms-fonts Link: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ttf-ms-fonts/. Prev 1 2 3 Next. 3 / 3. Go to Page: Join the Conversation. Ignored. Have something to say? Log in to join ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts