Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update March 10, 2018
NEWS
Towards the end of last year, we were at fashion week swooning over puff-sleeved gothic blouses on Stella McCartney's catwalk, while wearing Versace knits with POWER or UNITY emblazoned from elbow to wrist. "The Statement Sleeve – STILL!" proclaimed Vogue in its spring trend report, reporting ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I don't beat myself up about my lack of fashion nous. I work 40 hours a week as a management consultant, I'm dad to four young girls and I run an Instagram account, Father of Daughters, where 763k people follow my honest struggles as a man surrounded by women. I also have a forthcoming book, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts