Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update March 13, 2018
NEWS
In many parts of my life, I fall between two extremes. I find myself in the middle most of the time. I'm a middle child, sandwiched between two brothers. I am five feet four inches, not quite short yet not quite tall either. I get good grades, but I'm not child-prodigy smart. The same could be said for my clothing.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
One of the fashion world's most famous designers has died. Hubert de Givenchy styled some of the world's most fashionable women, icons like Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy and Princess Grace of Monaco. NPR's Paris correspondent Eleanor Beardsley has more on his legacy. ELEANOR ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Farrah Abraham on all four is par for the course ... except not in front of hundreds of peeps at a fashion show. Somewhere, a casting director's light bulb probably just flashed. The former 'Teen Mom' star, her daughter Sophia and a bunch of her friends hit up The MacArthur Monday night for the Art Hearts ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"While music videos are often a pastiche of influences, the similarities are hard to ignore," fashion blog the Cut said of Swift's "Delicate." Swift debuted the clip, in which she wildly dances at a swanky hotel, at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Jonze's Kenzo video featured Margaret Qualley ducking out of a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts