Google Alert - Currency

Google
Currency
As-it-happens update March 7, 2018
NEWS
The afternoon foreign currency trading session ended at Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). Twenty-five banks participated in the trades, KASE said in a message. The US dollar's weighted average rate with T+0 (immediate settlements) in tenge was 320.27 tenge per US dollar, with the trades volume ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Cambodia use dual currency (Riel and USD), Not EURO!
I am from Cambodia, and I am playing on NA server because I could have a stable ping. However, I have trouble converting Wow Token to Blizzard balance because my account is tied to EU!. The problem is that US Dollar is widely used in my country along side the national currency which is Khmer Riel ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Currency - Crown Point Forum
Answered: Arriving sunday from england will i be ok with us dollars ?
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts