Google Alert - Server

Google
Server
As-it-happens update January 27, 2018
NEWS
Paragon game servers will continue to operate until April 26, although Epic warned, "As the player population continues to decrease, matchmaking ... and a bunch of other benefits including a digital subscription to PC Gamer magazine, monthly game keys, access to our private Discord server and more.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
New Server will not update
I just started hosting my own server earlier this week and yesterday the first update since creating my server came out. For some reason the server will not update at all and I can't seem to find any clues how to fix it online. I do notice when I start up my server this does come up. Connecting anonymously ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts