Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update January 7, 2018
NEWS
I'm ashamed to say that despite almost a decade working in the fashion industry, I have only just started to care how my clothes are made. Like many women, I fell hook, line and sinker for 'fast fashion' and gleefully filled my wardrobe with pieces I would wear only a few times, some never. I'm not alone: ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Samantha Chilton, Head of Design at koovs.com, feels various routes help trends & key fashion styles evolve. "Designer collections and runway looks still heavily influence fashion, but their adaptation through fashion savvy, social media stars and fashion bloggers give the look a cool, commercial spin, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts