Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update January 6, 2018
NEWS
(CNN) The Golden Globes red carpet has been home to many iconic fashion moments, but this year's pre-award show promenade will be fueled by one mantra: don't stand out, stand up. Black dresses will rule the red carpet at Sunday's Golden Globes in a show of solidarity for the mission of anti-sexual ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I need to eliminate at least one major decision that I must make each day, and I have decided that fashion decisions must go. I must drastically simplify my wardrobe and erase this major decision-making process from my daily life. Thinking about this, I remember that years ago, a friend of mine who ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
In bygone times Irish women were confronted by a repressive social environment that frowned on perceived "immodesty" in fashion and bearing. The Catholic Church in the early years of the independent Irish State was considerably more preoccupied with questions of sexual immorality than matters of ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts