Google Alert - Entertainment

Google
Entertainment
As-it-happens update January 11, 2018
NEWS
"If I have to take a knock because I am not going to try and actively refute things then I will, because I believe in [people's stories being heard] that much," the actor told Meyers.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Former President Barack Obama gave parents tips on dancing and joked about his "dad moves" in a Netflix-released teaser of David Letterman's newest talk show, "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
DJ Sita Abellan and Kim Kardashian West as the reality star shows off her new grill. Kim Kardashian Instagram. Alexia Fernandez. January 11, 2018 01:31 AM.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts