Google Alert - Server

Google
Server
As-it-happens update December 14, 2017
WEB
SEPC 22.11.2.7 Removal from Windows Server 2016
Hi there,. I need a bit of a hand from the Symantec experts. I have installed the Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud agent on a server running Windows Server 2016. I need to remove the app, but I'm having trouble. I have tried: Removal from Windows Settings - System - Apps & Features - Uninstall.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
How do I uninstall Dynatrace Server?
To uninstall Dynatrace Server log in to your Linux machine where the server is installed. Using your root rights, execute the following command: /bin/sh managed-installer.sh --uninstall. All Dynatrace Managed data is deleted from the machine once the script is successfully executed. Looking for a way to ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts