Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update December 12, 2017
NEWS
I run many operating systems every day, from macOS, to Windows 7 and 10, to more Linux desktop distributions than you can shake a stick at. And, once more, as a power-user's power user, I've found the latest version of Linux Mint to be the best of the best. Why? Let's start with the basics. MacOS has ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Available to pre-order on Thursday for a special price via an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, the Ataribox is shaping up to be an amalgam of retro gaming console and living room PC. Details are mostly sketchy at this point, but we do know that it will be powered by some variant of Linux OS and will ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Installation on Linux question
Installation on Linux question. I have installed sophos anti-virus (home edition) on Linux mint. It says Sophos is installed and protecting my computer. But I can't find Sophos anywhere on the computer. Does anyone know how I can access the software? It isn't listed on my Menu. Thank you. Cancel.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts