Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update December 13, 2017
WEB
zfsutils-linux
command-line tools to manage OpenZFS filesystems.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Linux users - Login issues
Hello there, I run Diablo 2 in Linux using WINE (www.winehq.org). Since yesterday the game crashes upon reaching the Bnet Login screen. Single-player works flawlessly - thus it appears to be a server-side issue. Are other Linux users experiencing this also? Thanks!
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
How to get Linux 'ls -l'
I would like to change read/write permission for some folders I have on a server. I know that I can use x commands in SAS EG to do this and commands like. x cd '/filepath/';. and. x pwd;. both run and print output to the log. However, when I try to run. x ls -l;. so I can see the current permissions of folders in ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts