Google Alert - Linux

Google
Linux
As-it-happens update December 7, 2017
WEB
Viruses not cleanable on Linux (Centos)
I'm rolling out Sophos on my company network. SEC is working fine for Windows machines. I have one test Centos machine, with Sophos installed. The Linux machine has checked in to SEC and not reporting any issues. I've added an EICAR to the centos box, on the terminal I get the message:.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Exposing i2c over USB to linux host
Hello,I plane to use PIC32MM USB Curiosity + PIC32 Audio Codec Daughter Card - AK4642EN. I used USB Audio Headset Demo and so far it works as expected. I would also connect one i2c device to Curiosity. Question (I use linux):1. Is it possible so that Curiosity board will act as i2c a proxy...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts