Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update September 30, 2019
NEWS
Anne Damgaard's work looks like avant-garde fashion, but it's not meant to be worn. "I told her I wanted to do a fashion show," recounted Site 131 ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I bought my first pair of ripped-up, cutoff jeans at Forever 21 when I was 17 years old. My teenage body felt entirely foreign to me. But as I stared at my ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Bella Hadid has had a very busy Paris Fashion Week. The model has walked in shows for several designers at the annual fashion showcase, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
When you think of the world of high fashion, you might be inclined to think of New York City or Paris. But D.C.'s fashion scene is also home to ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Isn't it strange how a year can pass in what feels like a day? Just think, it was only a year ago that we left our fresh-faced fashion students at the school ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PARIS Fashion Week took a bizarre turn when when models took to the catwalk dressed with different accessories. The models were showing off the ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Following a short-lived dream to become a designer, she undertook a degree in styling and media studies at London College of Fashion and began ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Mood board: In today's frenzied fashion landscape, where images are consumed with incredible velocity on Instagram, designers are stepping back to ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts