Google Alert - fashion

Google
fashion
As-it-happens update March 29, 2018
NEWS
In February, Toronto fashion designer Kim Smiley experienced the kind of career-boosting endorsement of which dreams are made. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's wife Sophie GrĂ©goire Trudeau was spotted on a well publicized trip to India wearing some of Smiley's handmade jewelry pieces ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
It's been a very long time since I've experienced that am-I-breathing, New York Fashion Week-is-pure-magic feeling. And by "a long time," I mean all the way back to those tents-at-Bryant Park days, which hasn't happened since, I think, 2009. 'Twas a time when I wasn't jaded; I still had a real zest for life, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Popular Posts